Indoor Living Walls
When utilized in an indoor setting, living walls act as art installations that energize any space. These walls are not only breathtaking displays, but breath deepening as well. Our installations constantly breathe fresh oxygen into the space while removing harmful compounds. Living walls also naturally filter dangerous particulate matter, drastically improving indoor air quality. Find a complete list of benefits below:
- Stress reduction and recovery
- Positive effect on well being and satisfaction
- Aesthetic benefits
- Air purification, removal of cancer causing VOCs, NOx, C02, and CO
- Removal of harmful particulate matter: ~1.3 kilograms/yr per 100 sq. ft.
- Grey water utilization
- Increased oxygen production
- 3-6 degree drop in indoor temperatures resulting in 15-30% lower energy costs
- Associated with increased workplace productivity
- Increased property value
- Air filtering ability can provide at least 15% lower ventilation costs
- LEED verification points
Exterior Living Walls
Living Walls utilized in outdoor settings do wonders to bring traditional buildings to life. Along with uniquely beautifying the home or building, they can provide considerable energy savings. By acting as an extra layer of insulation from the elements, Living Walls can reduce annual heating and cooling costs by as much as 35% . Exterior walls can easily be customized for different purposes and styles, such as mosquito repellent walls for your back deck or living herb walls outside of your kitchen door, or with a specific plant arrangement to achieve a particular aesthetic. Contact us today to install your living wall!